Hi
I have simulated this on gns3
http://eng-mssk.blogspot.com/2015/09/otv-example.html?m=1

It might give you a hint

BR,
Mohammad


Sent from Samsung Mobile

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Steve Mikulasik 
<[email protected]> </div><div>Date:24/09/2015  20:45  (GMT+02:00) 
</div><div>To: Luis Anzola <[email protected]> </div><div>Cc: 
[email protected] </div><div>Subject: Re: [c-nsp] CSRv & VXLAN 
</div><div>
</div>
Yeah after some further reading I think you are right. I'll extend the question 
to include OTV on the CSRv platform. Any experiences would be greatly 
appreciated.


-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Anzola [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:22 AM
To: Steve Mikulasik <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] CSRv & VXLAN

I would look at OTV instead. It's a technology developed specifically for DCI 
implementations and brings very important benefits with it.

Luis

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 24, 2015, at 12:56 PM, Steve Mikulasik <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
>
> Anyone have any experience with VXLAN on the CSRv? I need to span L2 traffic 
> across hosted datacetners (can't use a physical device unless it installs on 
> x86 hardware) and was wondering if this is the way to go on this platform.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to