On 25 September 2015 at 11:45, CiscoNSP List <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >What do you mean by "disable ospf cost"? A link will always have a cost. > If you mean you just aren't setting it manually, then it will be figured > out automatically (depending on interface speed, auto-cost > reference->bandwidth etc..). > > > >Sounds like you have a ring topology and tLDP session is establishing as > a rLFA backup route due to equal cost paths. > > > >I don't think the LDP session is causing your issue as it's a backup LSP. > Probably the issue is that you are pushing traffic via your new link and > for some reason it's breaking stuff. MTU mismatching would be my initial > ?>thought. Make sure you have all your interface MTU's set correctly to > match the underlying circuit, also that you have 'ip tcp > path-mtu-discovery' configured and that you *don't* have 'no ip > unreachables' configured on >your interfaces. > > > Cheers Dan - New link currently has a manually set hight ospf cost, so it > isnt "used"...by disabling cost, I mean removing the "ip ospf cost foo" on > each Int of the new link. > > MTU on the new link is set identically at both ends, and can ping at that > MTU...OSPF+MPLS established...although, Ive just found out that I cant > "mpls ping" in one direction on the new link(Even though logs say its' > established, and sh mpls ldp nei shows the neighbourship on the new circuit > as "up"....so more investigations needed. > > Got a TAC case open, and have a maintenance window/webex with them in > ~12hours...so hopefully we can get some debug info to find the underlying > cause. > > Cheers for all the replies. > > > Ah, I didn't read "I am not even able to ping the routers that lose BGP", I thought you were just having BGP establishment issues with that link up. Let us know what Cisco come back with, could be a bug as others have suggested. Cheers, Dan _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
