Hi all, I am wondering if it is possible to get the Cisco CSR1000v as a full subscription license.
I need the AppX license for the vBNG/vLNS functionality, but in some cases may need AX. So I order something like L-CSR-*XXX*-APP-1Y= That is all great. But, the Broadband (?) license for 4K users (L-CSR-BB-1K=) only seems to come in perpetual and not 1Y or 3Y options. It seems like a massive waste and excessive cost to buy the *L-CSR-1G-APP-1Y=* at *USD$4,340.00* (RRP) for 1 year - and then the Broadband user license *L-CSR-BB-4K=* at *USD$16,000.00* (RRP) - which is perpetual. Does anyone know how to get the *L-CSR-BB-XXX* licenses as subscription? Also, are these hard licenses (4K) or cumulative? Meaning, can I add 3 x 4K licenses to a box, or if I need to go from 4K to 8K will I have to buy and 8K (and waste the 4K) or a 4K to make it 8K? I have some customers that need to operate on pure OPEX. I wish the Amazon networking stack was layer 2, but it sucks and is useless for this kind of deployment. ...Skeeve *Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd Email: [email protected] ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com Phone: 1300 239 038 ; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve Facebook: eintellegonetworks <http://facebook.com/eintellegonetworks> ; Twitter: eintellego <https://twitter.com/eintellego> LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile <https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve Elastic Fabrics - Elastic Engineers - Elastic ISPs - Elastic Enterprises _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
