Mike, I'm using lacp etherchannel like crazy all over my mpls network and have been seeing very nice loadbalancing for years. Asr9k and me3600.
Aaron -----Original Message----- From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 11:52 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] mpls and etherchannel Hi, I have 2x 200mbps microwave links connecting switch 'a' to switch 'b'. I have a port-channel configured and I currently get an acceptable split of traffic based on source / destination address mac hash. I am now looking to deploy mpls in this portion of the network and I am concerned that I will no longer get much of any traffic split since the mac address of the frames will largely be the mpls sender / receiver and not much of any diversity here. I have read that the solutions would be ecmp, but then I am worried about the possibility of packet re-ordering...? The links themselves are direct point to point and I don't anticipate that one would be any faster or slower than the other, I just don't know what to expect or if there is something else I would look at for this situation? Thanks. Mike- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
