Hi Chris,

Chris Knipe wrote:
> Sup2T/6T may be beneficial

If you intend on using the X6748 on non-PFC3 Sup, such as Sup2T (PFC4), I
believe you'll need to add a DFC4 daughter card, ie WS-F6K-DFC4-A, or look
at C6800-48P-SFP.

Regards,
Peter


On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:19 AM, Chris Knipe <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks for all the chip in guys :-)
>
> Did read quite a bit about them on Cisco - just wanted to make sure / get
> some real life confirmations.
>
> Sup2T/6T may be beneficial (later) for 10G uplinks (which is -E only as far
> as I read/understand), but shouldn't be required for a while - at least not
> until traffic levels pick up.  So that, with the vpls PE limitation may
> very well be points to consider yes, and may just throw me to the -E
> chassis. DDM would be nice, but I think I can live without that for now.
>
> --
> Chris
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to