Hey Tarko,

That might be less insane than vrf-lite'ing everything everywhere. I found
some confusing documentation after doing some reading.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/15-1SY/config_guide/sup720/15_1_sy_swcg_720/vpn.html#50545

The note on that particular bookmark makes it look like it's possible.
"Note If you use a Layer 3 VLAN interface as the MPLS uplink through a
Layer 2 port peering with another MPLS device, then you can use another
Layer 3 VLAN interface as the VRF interface."

Also this one (Pg. 32-5) for the PFC3.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12-2SX/configuration/guide/book/pfc3mpls.pdf

"Configuration of MPLS switching is supported on VLAN interfaces with the
mpls ip command."

This might be my lack of familiarity with MPLS on the whole showing, but if
it helps with context, I don't need to 'xconnect' anything. Really all I am
looking to do is MP-BGP between 2 data centers whilst exchanging routing
information via the private VRF in each rather than connecting vrf-lites.
As I add sites it gets a little unwieldy.

Thanks for the guidance here. Slightly new territory for me... just want to
make sure I'm properly articulating what I'm trying to pull off. :)