You can always hack it up and recirculate it and waste a couple front ports if you are really in a pinch :)

On 9/20/2016 11:27 AM, Ryan NSP wrote:
Howdy folks,

I am in the middle of some re-arch/migrations/you name it, and I am trying
to lay out some design ahead of ripping out some legacy gear, if possible.
Priorities/budgets/finite amount of hands and that...

Specifically I am trying to determine if I can run MPLS on a SVI off of a
Sup720-PFC3b with WS-X6748-GE-TX (CFC) line cards and a WS-X6516A-GBIC
blade (where the SVI for my LDP neighbor ultimately goes), or just at port
level?

Trying to take back my sanity and collapse some multi-site vrf-lite, but
want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. :)

Thanks for your help.

Ryan