Dear experts,

I’ve a multicast financial market connected to my infrastructure, I’ve been
informed that a new data multicast flow could reach up to 6 Gbs, so an huge
amount of traffic needs to be replicated.

Market is connected to an ASR 1001, than to a C6807-XL and customers are
connected to C6500.

ASR1001 is running 15.3(3)S1 and currently has a license for 2.5Gbs (to be
upgrade)

C6807 has  Supervisor Engine 2T 10GE and IOS 15.1(2)SY4

C6500 has Supervisor Engine 720 10GE and IOS 12.2(33)SXI5

I’d like to understand in your experience if the mentioned infrastructure
could suffer in performance or throughput or other, having to replicate the
mentioned amount of traffic.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

Cheers

James