Hi Zahid,

> Zahid Khan
> Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 2:21 PM
> Hi Guys,
> I have issues in VPLS network where we get loop sometimes because of mac
> flood from customer side and sometimes because of media loop in last mile.
> Being a service provider what are the best practices which I could
> on my PE Router or PE switch or in transmission equipment to avoid my
> complete VPLS domain getting down?
Check out this preso:

And make sure to set upper limit of MAC addresses per interface as well as
per BD.

If you make sure there's always just one active path from each broadcast
domain and have your MAC filters, then you have nothing to worry about.

::carrier-class solutions for the telecommunications industry::