Hi and thank you for the pointer.

I did see those articles talking about "Packet..." messages but could not find any description of what exactly "FIB Interrupt" is implying.

However if regardless, it's a harmless message, I guess that's all the info I need.

---
~Randy

On 11/08/2016 1:58 am, James Bensley wrote:
On 8 November 2016 at 04:23, Randy <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,

Got these two messages, each from two separate 65k's -- only once and within
weeks of each other after 300+ days uptime

Router2: %EARL_L3_ASIC-SPSTBY-3-INTR_WARN: EARL L3 ASIC: Non-fatal interrupt
FIB interrupt

Router1: %EARL_L3_ASIC-DFC2-3-INTR_WARN: EARL L3 ASIC: Non-fatal interrupt
FIB interrupt

Google-Fu is coming up blank and no smartnet so...any clues are appreciated
:).


How "hard" did you "Google" exactly? This is the second result for me:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-6500-series-switches/41265-186-ErrormsgIOS-41265.html#anc17

You can play with "no mls verify ...." at your own risk.


James.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to