Not exactly what I was looking for.... But thanks for the giggle.

Scott


On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Gert Doering <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 12:51:26PM -0800, Scott Voll wrote:
> > In what kind of situation would this licensing structure make sense?
>
> Many licensing structures make lots of sense if you sit in the department
> devising these.  "How can we make things so complicated that people
> give up understanding things and just pay?"
>
> Some day, when I'm finally giving up on networking, I'll change to the dark
> side and apply for a job in the license-model creation business unit for
> one of the big network vendors.
>
> gert
> --
> USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
>                                                            //
> www.muc.de/~gert/
> Gert Doering - Munich, Germany
> [email protected]
> fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]
> muenchen.de
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to