--- Begin Message ---
  Hi
I am testing  the feature BGP-ORR to have a centralized Route Reflectors in our 
network.
The feature works well and it ensures optimal routing to the nearest clients.
I have some concerns on the scaling of this feature, with around 150 ORR 
Clients/Groups in one RR and with scale of Internet Prefixes 

around 650K Prefixes with 10M Paths it takes around hours to converge the 
prefixes to the rest of the client routers.
I understand vRR should perform best path computation per update-group and each 
ORR client is one update group, so with around 150 update groups each prefix 
needs to be updated per group.
Can some one give insights on how many ORR clients do we need to configure in 
one vRR to have optimal convergence in network.

RegardsAmit Dhamija



--- End Message ---
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to