--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,
This is 100% cisco-specific, but not technical.
I’m finding lots of vendors offering their own version of support programs,
many of which are competitively-priced and backed with really well-stocked part
bins. Of course they cannot offer software.
We’ve had one of our office folks calling Cisco for the last few days to try
and get some pricing/part #s for software-only support. Then it occurred to me
that a very cisco-like move when competitors start offering support would be to
drop the software-only option, forcing customers that want legit software back
to Cisco. Am I wrong? Specifically, looking for software-only for ASR-1002X
(and relevant to that other thread going on, yes 16GB, yes even with dual IOS
running have room for multiple v4/v6 bgp feeds).
Ideally I’d like to buy the software support online without screwing around
with a sales team.
Thanks,
Charles
--
Charles Sprickman
NetEng/SysAdmin
Bway.net - New York's Best Internet www.bway.net
[email protected] - 212.982.9800
--- End Message ---
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/