From: Steve Dodd [mailto:sd...@salesforce.com]
Sent: 09 February 2018 16:02
To: Robert Williams <rob...@custodiandc.com>
Cc: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] MPLS EXP on STP Frames (6500)

IIRC the EXP values for non-IP traffic are mapped directly from the .1p COS
values. Depending on your flavor of STP this field may not even exist, in which
case I suspect it is being treated as COS0. Is it possible to have the
downstream device push a .1q tag?

Cheers,
Steve

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 8:41 AM, Robert Williams