On 08/03/18 00:34, Robert Blayzor wrote:
> What (if any) 25GB server NIC’s has anyone had good success with
> using the Nexus 93128-EX ?>
> Anyone with experience with the Mellanox MCX4111A-XCAT ConnectX-4  ?
> I assume one would have to use compatible SFP-H25G-CUxM to keep the
> Nexus side happy?

Lots of ConnectX-4s deployed here, and they worked swimmingly in our
Debian hosts, when connected up to either Nexus 5/55k or the Mellanox
SN2100s they're connected to now. Usually host compatibility concerns
are the greatest, and they've done fine there. (Good Linux drivers).

On the optic compatibility side, Mellanox don't care much. Just use your
Cisco coded transceivers and you'll be fine.

If you absolutely feel like you must have appropriate encodings on both
ends, please speak to FlexOptix. :)

Kind regards,

--
Tom