Howdy,

This is SUP2T, I am just playing with this in a lab (I realize sup2t is dead).

I notice that if I enable a CoPP policy and then do clear ipv6 ospf process 1
(yes) the process gets stuck forever in EXSTART until I remove the
service-policy and then instantly It connects and begins operating normally. I
am assuming that it is because I am blocking something accidentally via my CoPP
policy.

I've allowed protocol 89 sourced from the entire link-local subnet and then
when that didn't work I then allowed all ipv6 on the link-local subnet. If I
debug the traffic it just keeps re-transmitting DBDs to the IPv4 address of the
peer (that is probably just the router-id) on the VLAN, over and over.

Does anyone have a working CoPP ACL for OSPFv3?

Thanks,
-Drew