It seems to me, that upgrading ENCS to 3.7.1 solved this issue...

On Tue, 13 Mar 2018, BALLA Attila wrote:

Hello,

I have just received an ENCS5412 for testing, I have installed an ISRv and connected the ENCS to an external MPLS router. The routing and LDP is working fine between them, but the baby giant frames are dropped somewhere: it means that 1500-byte long packets with two labels and DF-bit are dropped. I am sure, that the openvswitch of ENCS drops these packets. Is any possibility to change of the MTU in the openvswitch of ENCS?

BR, Attila