--- Begin Message ---
On 24/01/2019 6:23 am, Giles Coochey wrote:
I think the tack the OP was meant to imply that Cisco Bughunt for issues leaves a lot to be desired, with terse messages attached to bugs, incomplete versions affected, etc...

The thing that sends me off the deep end with bugs like this is when they are marked with a status of "Terminated" especially if they have a high severity.

Perhaps it is just a case of a bad choice of words, but that reads to me the effect of "we have made a conscious decision to not fix this bug" and implies that it's most likely a waste of time opening a TAC case about it.

Reuben

--- End Message ---