On 2/23/23 14:12, Alexandr Gurbo wrote:
For 10g speeds the best solution is a linux box and a contract with an anti
ddos partner.

Or even a server with a hypervisor running, say, CSR1000v or vMX or vSR will do nicely. A little pricier than Linux, but likely worth it if you have a decent server and are realistic about your traffic-handling capabilities.

All announced Juniper MX series, Cisco ASR1k or IOS XR 9k series are very
expensive for the initial request. Not to mention about price on licensing,
spare parts and RMA contracts from the vendor.

I'd throw Nokia and Arista in there, and maybe even Arrcus, as well as consider some of their Broadcom boxes too, but only if your needs are mainly hauling traffic, and not advanced packet manipulation.

If you want known vendor, try review they old unsupported models from the
second hands.

Plenty options there, but only for old gear. MX204's, ASR9000's, even modern ASR1000's, are not readily available on the open market. And if they are, as we have found, they are similarly priced as buying from the OEM directly.

Mark.