Yes, we just had this on a C220 M3.
Purple screen of death on VMWare.
Bug was - CSCuh86924 (I was surprised it was not a field notice actually)

TAC should be able to diagnose it pretty accurately.
If they say replace the RAID card, then I would go ahead and replace it.

Cheers,

Tim

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
0703Manjunath
Sent: Tuesday, 4 February 2014 3:32 PM
To: cisco-voip ([email protected])
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCS 240 M3 pink screen


We have 2 UCS box under similar faulty, which throws me an error as enclosed.
I was adviced by tac this could be cause of Raid card issue & Riad controller 
to be replaced.

Does anyone have came across such cases ? Did Card replacement fixed the issue 
? any thoughts would be appreciated.
--
Thanks & Regards
   Manjunath
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to