Check the release notes for 9.1(2)SU1 ... I recall reading a few browswer bugs in there.
http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074295/108330/cucm-readme-912su1-Rev2.pdf --- Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure Computing and Communications Services (CCS) University of Guelph 519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354 [email protected] www.uoguelph.ca/ccs Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Schmuker" <[email protected]> To: "cisco-voip voyp list" <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, 5 February, 2014 7:29:55 AM Subject: [cisco-voip] 9.1 Hi guys, I have a strange problem with new installation of CUCM 9.1(2). Right after installing I want to access the DRF website, but it doesn’t work. There is no error message, and it seems that Web-Browser does not get any response from the machine. VM was created with newest OVA. I already tried to renew ipsec and tomcat certificate, and deletet ipsec-trust, but it doesn’t help. I could not find any related Bug. Does anyone of you have any hint? Thanks and Kind Regards _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
