I’ve not heard of any major or minor ELM related bugs so it wouldn’t hurt but 
may not do anything either. You could also just skip to PLM. I know I’ve seen 
you are doing most of your stuff physical still, but if you have got that 
virtual you will be set for 10x whenever you are ready.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | 
Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email 
Support<mailto:[email protected]?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830


From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lelio 
Fulgenzi
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 3:33 PM
To: cisco-voip ([email protected])
Subject: [cisco-voip] is there a requirement/recommendation to apply 9.1(2)SU1 
patch to standalone ELM host


Just reading through the release notes for 9.1(2)SU1 and it has no mention of 
stand alone ELM hosts. I know that stand alone ELM hosts are a new (and dying) 
breed, but we'd still like to proceed with it for now.

Any thoughts on this?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs>
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to