Lelio,

Cisco manufacturing (or e-delivery) is not going to ship SU AFAIK.

It's download and patch. And no, TAC isn't supposed to publish bootables.

-Wes

On Feb 5, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:


I just took a look at the contents of the edelivery I ordered yesterday, and 
it's still only 9.1(2). :(

I'll try opening a TAC case to see if they can issue 9.1(2)SU1 bootable ISO for 
me.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Lelio


---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs>
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

________________________________
From: "Matthew Loraditch" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
To: "Lelio Fulgenzi" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>, "cisco-voip 
([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>)" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 February, 2014 4:54:03 PM
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] physical media from PUT : when does it match the      
  latest SU?

Well you can reorder edelivery in PUT, but I don’t think they ever ship SUs as 
physical. Especially now with VMWare for everything half of the servers don’t 
have DVD drives anymore. I have gotten a bootable SU from TAC in the past. I’d 
open a case and say you need it and see what they do. It’s easier with older 
version but you never know.


Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | 
Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email 
Support<mailto:[email protected]?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830
<image001.png>

From: cisco-voip 
[mailto:[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>]
 On Behalf Of Lelio Fulgenzi
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 4:37 PM
To: cisco-voip ([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>)
Subject: [cisco-voip] physical media from PUT : when does it match the latest 
SU?


I noticed that CUCM v9.1(2)SU1 is out (dated December 6, 2013).

I like to have physical media with the version we are running since loading a 
patch from file adds a significant amount of time to the process.

Is there a way to check whether the physical media being delivered has the 
latest patch?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs>
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to