I've tried multiple times giving password pharse cisco and 123 but still no
success.


On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:01 PM, Heim, Dennis <[email protected]> wrote:

> Seems to be complaining about the bars password phrase that you entered.
>
>
>
> *Dennis Heim | Solution Architect (Collaboration)*
>
> World Wide Technology, Inc. | 314-212-1814
>
>
>
> *PS Engineering: ** Innovate & Ignite.*
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf
> Of *Shaihan Jaffrey
> *Sent:* Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:53 AM
> *To:* Cisco VOIP
>
> *Subject:* [cisco-voip] BARS installation - CUCM 4.2(3) on VMWARE
>
>
>
> I've successfully installed CUCM 4.2 (3) on VMWARE. Just unable to install
> BARS.. The installation starts and then gets rolled back.
>
> Can anyone help on this.
>
> I've uploaded the BARS log file.
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to