From: "Tommy Schlotterer" <tschlotte...@netechcorp.com>
To: "Lelio Fulgenzi" <le...@uoguelph.ca>, "cisco-voip voyp list" <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:44:48 AM
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] applying a second restore to a newly built cluster -        license files?

Lelio,

Once you install the latest refresh.cop file you do not have to rehost your licenses to upgrade to 9. You can do the following: (per the jump upgrade guide):

Install fresh 7.X server on Vmware (Using the same IP addresses and hostnames)

Install upgrade.cop

Restore your DRS Backup

Upgrade to 9.x

DRS Backup

Create fresh 9.x server – To align your partitions

Restore DRS backup

Thanks

Tommy

Tommy Schlotterer | Systems Engineer