If you don't have this key, you have to configure the public address directly in the vcse interface. NAT will not work.
Regards, Bruno Em 20/03/2014 03:11, Dana Tong <[email protected]> escreveu: The SDP in the logs appears to show : C = IN IP4 192.168.x.x I’ve emailed my Cisco rep to see if he can get me a demo option key for the Dual Network Interface option so I can try the Static NAT config on the VCSE. From: Dana Tong Sent: Thursday, 20 March 2014 3:21 PM To: Dana Tong; Jason Aarons (AM); Ki Wi; Cisco VoIP List Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Collaboration Edge for Jabber Just to clarify, normal inbound/ outbound video calls work. The Expressway does not have the Dual Network Interface option key. Cheers From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dana Tong Sent: Thursday, 20 March 2014 2:14 PM To: Jason Aarons (AM); Ki Wi; Cisco VoIP List Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Collaboration Edge for Jabber Hey all, Back on this testing for MRA on Collab Edge... I’ve run up Wireshark on the computer that I signed in on. When I establish a call to mobile, or the MCU from the Internet I can see that my destination address is the PRIVATE IP of the Expressway Edge. The Expressway E is configured with a 192.168.x.x IP. I thought there was a way you could configure the VCS E with what it’s Public NAT’d address somewhere? Can anyone recall where I might be able to fix this? Thanks Dana From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jason Aarons (AM) Sent: Thursday, 6 February 2014 5:50 AM To: Ki Wi; Cisco VoIP List Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Collaboration Edge for Jabber Until VCS 8.1.1 comes out it’s a feature preview (Mobile and Remote Access) that doesn’t have TAC support. I have several interested customers waiting on VCS 8.1.1 and a formal Jabber for Windows that maps to it (yeah it’s hidden feature in 9.6.0) and for Jabber for Mac 10.0 and Jabber for blah to all support TLS based Jabber solution. I wouldn’t call it Collaboration Edge for Jabber as ‘Collaboration Edge’ is a umbrella architecture meaning different things to different people. Let us know how your testing goes. Without formal documentation/release the ‘caveats’ aren’t fully known yet to everyone. I expect by March/April everything we know will have changed. From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ki Wi Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:27 AM To: Cisco VoIP List Subject: [cisco-voip] Collaboration Edge for Jabber Anyone tested it with VCS 8.1 Release? Does Jabber functions properly when connected to public internet without VPN? Any function which is not working at this "preview" release ? itevomcid
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
