Your recommendation for the customer to set privacy from "ID" to "None" should 
resolve this issue. CUBE is receiving the Privacy: ID header and option, then 
withholding the asserted ID when sending it to an untrusted destination. Check 
out RFC 3325:

http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/rfc3325.pdf

The examples section (pg. 9) is pretty neat.

- Daniel

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dana 
Tong
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:57 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUBE - P Asserted ID passthrough

Good morning,

I have a problem with my CUBE and Caller ID.

The ITSP supports P Asserted ID. I see the PAI from CUCM to CUBE but nothing to 
the ITSP.
I have set the "voice service voip, sip" to asserted-id pai.
I now see a PAI going to the ITSP but it is "anonymous".

I have asked the customer to set "SIP Privacy to None" on the CUCM trunk and 
apply.
Also to set the following options on CUBE.

!
Voice service voip
Sip
  Privacy id
Privacy-policy passthru
privacy-policy send-always
!

If this doesn't work. Do you guys have any advice on how to configure CUBE to 
pass through the P Asserted ID that is received from CUCM?

Cheers
Dana

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to