Uplinx makes a nice report tools that exports it all to excel and other various formats.
Dennis Heim | Solution Architect (Collaboration) World Wide Technology, Inc. | 314-212-1814 PS Engineering: Innovate & Ignite. From: Lelio Fulgenzi [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 3:13 PM To: Anthony Holloway Cc: Heim, Dennis; cisco-voip voyp list Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] easiest way to dump and search CallManager configuration for specific targets Definitely. Very powerful. But for now, I'd like to stick with the default export results and begin a snapshot. It would be easier if I could get them automatically. I could (try to) use curl with userid/password, but not sure if the tar file name follows a structure or not. Will have to spend some time on it. Cheers. And thanks. P.S. Are there libraries one can install on a PC so that I can use a tool like Crystal Reports to build queries? Sent from my iPhone On 2014-03-29, at 5:49 PM, Anthony Holloway <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Let's say you wanted to find all translation patterns where the calling party transformation was set to '2000'. SSH to the publisher and run this command. run sql select n.dnorpattern, p.name<http://p.name>, n.callingpartytransformation from numplan as n left join routepartition as p on n.fkroutepartition = p.pkid where callingpartytransformation = '2000' This can be pretty powerful. Just read the data dictionary to understand the tables and their columns. On Friday, March 28, 2014, Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: This gives us what we need. But wow. It sure took a long time to produce the report. I don't even think I selected everything. The longest was the phones. About 9000 records took over 12 hours I think. Is there a way to retrieve the file aside from using the GUI? Sent from my iPhone On 2014-03-27, at 4:33 PM, "Heim, Dennis" <[email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>> wrote: Doing and export of the translation patterns under import/export will give you what you want. Dennis Heim | Solution Architect (Collaboration) World Wide Technology, Inc. | 314-212-1814 PS Engineering: Innovate & Ignite. From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>] On Behalf Of Lelio Fulgenzi Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 3:21 PM To: cisco-voip voyp list Subject: [cisco-voip] easiest way to dump and search CallManager configuration for specific targets Just wondering what would be the easiest way to dump the CallManager configuration so I can search for specific targets? For example, you can search for a specific translation, but not the target. Thoughts? Will the Export/Import tool give me what I need? Lelio --- Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure Computing and Communications Services (CCS) University of Guelph 519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354 [email protected]<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
