I forgot to mention this is an offline cluster. 

I read about (and will) increasing the replication timeout, but nothing about 
turning it off entirely. That spooks me a bit. 



Sent from my iPhone

On 2014-04-16, at 11:40 PM, Mehtab Shinwari <[email protected]> wrote:

> Lelio,
>  
> If it was a minor upgrade I would have said yes go ahead with a parallel 
> upgrade of the subscribers. But here it’s a major version change. Not only is 
> the version change but also the OS version significantly changes, and 
> off-course there will be multiple reboots.
>  
> If you must, upgrade the PUB force all devices to register to the pub using a 
> device pool change, stop the replication and then do the SUBs. Once done 
> restart the replication and you should be good.
>  
> I know its time consuming, but with a major upgrade I would do them one at a 
> time.
>  
> Regards
>  
> Mehtab Shinwari | CCNP-V/RS
> Senior Support Engineer
> 7am-7pm | Fri-Sun
> 
> +1-212-616-7859 office
> +1-212-616-7850 fax
>  
> www.fidelus.com
>  
> From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
> Lelio Fulgenzi
> Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:41 PM
> To: cisco-voip voyp list
> Subject: [cisco-voip] upgrading subscribers concurrently...
>  
> 
> I'm about to initiate the publisher upgrade from v7 to v9 (after loading the 
> refresh file of course)... 
> 
> Once that's done, I've not read anywhere that I can't do the remaining 
> subscribers in parallel. I'd like to do that.
> 
> Thoughts?
> 
> ---
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
> Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
> Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
> University of Guelph
> 
> 519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
> [email protected]
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
> Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
> Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
>  
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to