There's definitely potential for a firewall issue. Firewalls with SIP ALGs built in drop 200 OKs with codecs/SDP lines they don't like all the time. I'd make sure any SIP inspection/SIP ALG functionality is disabled on the Checkpoint firewall.
Brian On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Dana Tong <[email protected]>wrote: > Good morning all, > > > > I have a VCS Control / Expressway combination setup with the appropriate > traversal zone, and search rules for a client of mine who has a Checkpoint > firewall and IPS function. I have provided them with the firewall port > usage guide for Cisco VCS Control with Expressway. > > > > I have enabled a packet capture on a VCS Expressway that I have here in > our office and made a test call to a CODEC here. > > > > I see the following: > > > > Receive SIP INVITE from remote party > > Send 100 TRYING > > Send 180 RINGING > > Send 200 OK with SDP (a number of times). > > SDP looks correct. > > No response from the remote CODEC. > > Receive CANCEL > > > > Now, I don’t think all the of the f/w rules are quite yet provisioned and > enabled. I am trying to establish a remote session with the customer to > perform another packet capture on their Expressway to see if they receive > my 200 OK and if it sends an ack. > > > > But at the moment the person who maintains the firewall has been away but > will be back this week. Would you agree that we have an issue with the > firewall (based on the limited information I have provided)? > > > > And is there anything special that needs to be done on a Checkpoint > firewall for Video Traversal? > > > > Cheers > Dana > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
