Usually going to be the P-Asserted-Identity or the Remote-Party-ID headers
that are used for this.  They may have privacy enabled or something like
that.  What does the SIP messaging look like?

Brian


On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> OK, so we've moved our Nuance Speech Attendant solution from a SIP
> endpoint to a SIP trunk solution. One of the differences we see is now,
> when people dial our speech attendant, they only see number information,
> and no name information. I understand that typically (always?) it's the far
> end that would supply that information back, but I'm wondering if there is
> a way to force CallManager to display something?
>
> The Nuance tech I was working with is going to ask about that, but he has
> never seen any configuration option on their system to push that
> information back.
>
> Is there a SIP parameter that I should be asking them to configure or make
> available?
>
> Thoughts?
>
> ---
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
> Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
> Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
> University of Guelph
>
> 519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
> [email protected]
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
> Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
> Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to