From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ryan
Burtch
Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2014 6:30 AM
To: Anthony Holloway
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Project Mgmt Software

...Besides ConnectWise. I hate ConnectWise lol. But thank you for the input.
Looking for something more robust.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Anthony Holloway
<avholloway+cisco-v...@gmail.com<mailto:avholloway+cisco-v...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I'm not a PM, but I've encountered ConnectWise on more than one occasion.
That's about all I can contribute to the topic. Good luck.

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014, Ryan Burtch