Could probably figure a month’s worth of effort or more from an hours 
perspective. Figure 150-200/hr. Obviously there are tons of variables and 
things that can move the price up and down.

Dennis Heim | Collaboration Solutions Architect
World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814
[cid:[email protected]]<https://twitter.com/CollabSensei>
[cid:[email protected]]<xmpp:[email protected]>[cid:[email protected]]<tel:+13142121814>[cid:[email protected]]<sip:[email protected]>


From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Brian 
Meade
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:47 AM
To: Andrew Grech
Cc: Cisco VoIP Group
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Outsourced phone system upgrade cost

Andrew,

There's way too many variables for anyone to be able to give you even a 
ballpark quote.

Brian

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Andrew Grech 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I have just finished upgrading our Cisco phone system from version 8.6 physical 
to 10.x

Components:
2 new UCS servers connected via WWAN
Clustered Call Center (24 hour minimal outage)
Presence (to be clustered)
Cluster Unity (now clustered)
Socialminer
Prime Deployment
Prime-Provisoning
Gateways IOS upgrades
TMS (newest)
Expressway

All of this was done in house and I'm just wondering what this would cost for a 
business to outsource as this was quite a lengthy process. PS I'm from 
Australia, USD is also fine.

I still have things to do like setup SANS, begin implementing new features, 
finesse...


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to