From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ryan
Ratliff (rratliff)
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 3:01 PM
To: Erick Wellnitz
Cc: cisco-voip voyp list
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] locations based CAC and video marking

The fact that you have 3 different types of media in the locations should make
it easy to align with your QoS config.  If you are lumping voice and video
together on the router you'll have to make sure the distribution in the
location is accurate to the actual traffic profile for the link.

-Ryan

On Jun 6, 2014, at 2:55 PM, Erick Wellnitz