I found this with a quick search-
https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCup07415

8961 runs the same firmware.

I'd try a packet capture and see what that looks like.

Brian


On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Matthew Loraditch <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  9458 WRN 10:33:53.565705  CVM-http.ListenerHttpFailed: XXXX&EMCC=true]
> listener.httpFailed:
> http://10.XXXXX:8080/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=SEP501CBFXXXX&EMCC=true
>
> 9459 NOT 10:33:53.933852  CVM-XsiResponse::httpFailed: [thread=Extension
> Mobility/1124995487 MQThread][class=cip.srvc.f] httpFailed: Host not
> found...
>
>
>
> Yet I put on a pc on the same VLAN and the URL Loads fine? CUCM 9.1.2,
> 9951 9.4.1 FW.
>
>  Very odd, maybe a bug?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
>
> 1965 Greenspring Drive
> Timonium, MD 21093
>
> direct voice. 443.541.1518
> fax.  410.252.9284
>
> Twitter <http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website
> <http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support
> <[email protected]?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
>
> Support Phone. 410.252.8830
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to