Does the phone auto-register again?
Also I believe the work around is to not use a profile that is not the
default and assign it to the user?
On 7/11/2014 11:33 AM, Leslie Meade wrote:
While I wait on a response back form TAC.
CUCM 10.5 with self-deployment running. I got one phone registered and
it worked well. Then I decided to delete that phone and test it again.
Now I get the error of "This device could not be associated to your
account. Please contact the System administrator to complete
provisioning."
I have used this doc.. and made sure that the UDT is on the user profiles.
I am also aware of the bug that states that the standard/default
profiles can be broken and the work around is to manual create them or
assign them to the user.
I look at the debug and see the devices that I am trying to register
report that "SEP005056911998 ~ 1033/2 ~ inside isAlreadyProvisioned"
I assume that this is what is causing it to fault.
Any ideas ?
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip