Also I've run into a problem with EM where users attempted to logout from
sub service URL and could not however that may have been a bug with version
we were on so it may be a good idea to test that if that's a concern.


On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote:

> With internal services provisioning, phones now reach out to their
> subscriber for things such as Directories.
>
> Make sure the publisher isn't the only MTP/MOH/CFB resource for any MRGLs.
>
> Make sure the gateways are set to send calls to the subscriber primarily
> if using H.323/SIP.
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> I'm hoping I can get some "real world" comments here...
>>
>> I need to take the publisher down in order to move it. From what I
>> understand, for the most part, service will continue to operate. However,
>> some things will not be available. From what I gather:
>>
>>    - CUCMUser pages will not be available
>>    - CUCMAdmin pages will not be available
>>    - Services Subscription listing when Services URL pointing to the
>>    publisher
>>
>> What else will be unavailable? We are not using extension mobility.
>>
>>
>> If I program the service URL of a phone to point to a different server,
>> will the phone continue to call that separate server? Or does it need the
>> publisher to get that information first?
>>
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> ---
>> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
>> Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
>> Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
>> University of Guelph
>>
>> 519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
>> [email protected]
>> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
>> Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
>> Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> cisco-voip mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to