If they are same Layer2 with more than 1 server, than mDNS default should be 
fine. Else router-router if you don’t have ip multicast enabled at L3.  Restart 
the Presence Engine.  I have found a lot of defects with IM&P where race 
conditions are occurring causing presence that was working to simply disappear 
randomly and without reason.  I suggest opening a TAC case to review logs and 
see if that is your problem.

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
+1-904-338-3245

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Mensah, Leonard
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 2:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [cisco-voip] Jabber


All,

I have 2 users that were able to communicate (see each other) on Jabber until 
today when they can no longer see each other. They are online but they appear 
to each other as being offline. They still able to see  any other users.

Any idea?

Thank you,
Leonard

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential 
and not for third party unauthorized distribution"

itevomcid
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to