It happens to the best of us.  I did something similar once in front of a
customer, made a fool of myself.


On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Jason Aarons (AM) <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  So I’m embarrassed to say I was SSH to wrong box J  nothing was wrong
> with the process…
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Jason Aarons (AM)
> *Sent:* Sunday, September 07, 2014 2:10 PM
> *To:* cisco-voip ([email protected])
> *Subject:* CUC 10.5 Application Password Reset
>
>
>
> So this guide is all wrong….about to call TAC…
>
>
>
>
> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unity-connection/68400-unity-conn-password-recovery.html
>
>
>
>
>
> tried utils reset_application_ui_administrator_password   with no luck.
> Think the shared code based between CUCM and CUC resulted in the utils cuc
> X commands being removed.
>
>
>
> Jason Aarons
>
> Consultant
>
> Dimension Data
>
> +1-904-338-3245
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to