Did you find a End User Guide for CUACS?  The web page has a 404 page not found.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/Quick_Reference_Guide/CUACS_Quick_Reference_Guide_10-0-1.pdf


Any way to go F10 – Unavailable and send direct to overflow from within CUACS?

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
+1-904-338-3245

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dana 
Tong
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 7:06 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Subject: [cisco-voip] Attendant Console Standard - user directory


Hi all,

I have installed CUAC Standard on my LAB environment and logged in with a user 
that has previously logged in and used Jabber for Windows.

One this I have noticed is that the user directory shows a double up of 
contacts who were in the J4W contact list.

Ie. I see one of every user from the CUCM directory, plus an additional contact 
for everyone who was in my J4W list.

Is there an easy way to clear out the list? Or will I have to delete my 
existing J4W contact list?


Cheers
Dana



itevomcid
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to