You should be able to use Location-based CAC for the Video calls. You can set a total video bandwidth there.
On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Jason Aarons (AM) < [email protected]> wrote: > 1. Is there a way to limit concurrent video call configuration on > CUCM and network side across WAN in CUCM 10.x? > > Does RSVP or SIP RSVP pre-conditions support limiting concurrent video > between clusters? Or the WAN? From what I can tell the answer is no. > > Endpoints are SCCP/9971s. > > > > I can set the Region information but that limits per call. Can I say I > only want 384k h264 video calls to use up to a total of 10MB. And let cucm > keep track of the bandwidth being used? Or for video am I limited to QoS in > the WAN routers? > > > > > > > > > > Jason Aarons > > Consultant > > Dimension Data > > +1-904-338-3245 > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
