It is a MGCP gateway…as are all their sites…I am a fan of SIP if the carrier doesn’t have a solution.
Jason Aarons Consultant Dimension Data +1-904-338-3245 From: Daniel Pagan [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:26 AM To: Anthony Holloway; Jason Aarons (AM) Cc: cisco-voip ([email protected]) Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Carrier PSTN PRI limit incoming to DID? I agree – it seems the easiest solution would be the max-conn statement on an explicitly matched DP, assuming telco doesn’t support this request and MGCP isn’t controlling this endpoint. From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Anthony Holloway Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:39 AM To: Jason Aarons (AM) Cc: cisco-voip ([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>) Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Carrier PSTN PRI limit incoming to DID? I'm thinking a specific dial peer match with hunstop enabled and a max-conn 10. Or do you want to avoid gateway changes? On Wednesday, September 10, 2014, Jason Aarons (AM) <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Can the Bells etc limit on the class 5 switch the number of simul calls to a DID coming into my PRI NI2 VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1? I only want 10 calls to 770-525-2222, but any other DID allow unlimited calls? Jason Aarons Consultant Dimension Data +1-904-338-3245 itevomcid
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
