Hey all, Just did a UCCX upgrade from 8.5.1 to 9.1.2 and ran into some issues when the agents went to upgrade the CAD clients.
As soon as CAD starts to download the upgrade file, it disconnects the AnyConnect VPN. If I try to run the upgrade without VPN connected and the client closed, I notice the CAD update actually opens up the AnyConnect window for some reason. This has resulted in me having to manually push the updated MSI out to all of the remote agents. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? AnyConnect DART logs just show this error: Date : 09/16/2014 Time : 15:25:02 Type : Error Source : acvpnui Description : Function: CSocketTransport::callbackHandler File: .\IPC\SocketTransport.cpp Line: 1790 Invoked Function: ::WSAGetOverlappedResult Return Code: 10054 (0x00002746) Description: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. I don't see anything interesting in the CAD Update logs. Thanks, Brian Meade
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
