From: Wes Sisk (wsisk) [mailto:ws...@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:04 PM
To: Martin Schmuker
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Delete Log Files

onbox logging is circular. It will consume as much space as allocated and then
loop over that. If something goes awry then Log Partition Manager (LPM) will
auto-delete files as necessary.

For Scheduled Trace Collection,
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_6_1/rtmt/rtmt/rttlc.html#wp1048184

No, there is nothing built into CUCM to manage the consumed disk space on the
trace archive server. If using a *nix box a cron'd 'find' command does pretty
well.

some possible examples:
# find files modified in the last 1 day
find . -type f -mtime -1d

-1d "within 1 day" -mtime n[smhdw]

-Wes

On Sep 23, 2014, at 6:13 AM, Martin Schmuker