From: dennis.h...@wwt.com
To: bmead...@vt.edu; edward.country...@presencehealth.org
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:35:01 -0500
CC: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] masking internal caller ID?

The pesky mid-call update for xform patterns strikes again. As Brian mentioned,
xlation patterns, or if you want to write something that uses the CURRI API (
Cisco unified Routing Rules Interface). Dennis Heim | Collaboration Solutions
ArchitectWorld Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 314-212-1814  From: cisco-voip