We do this with lobby phones... We make a "lobby partition". Then create a
translation pattern that is blank and apply the partition. Then in the
partition add the DN you want it to dail.

What happens is that when that phone is pulled off hook. It auto dials the
number we set in the translation pattern.

Not sure if that helps you but we use it for phones in areas where you need
to call someone to "bizz in" someone at the door.