in UCCX 8.x the application admin user doesn't really exist after initial
setup. I'd presume CET could tell you somehow, but that isn't usable without
tac root these days.

You might be able to use the cli commands to reset the account, but I'm not
sure of the implications once the server has been configured.

Either way you don't/can't use it for admin access until 9.x

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-V, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284