I'm not 100% following you but have you modified the call handler to not operate on a * input? A default call handler accepts * as input.
What is the original goal of transferring from Unity? Sent from my Windows Phone ________________________________ From: Leslie Meade<mailto:[email protected]> Sent: 11/23/2014 2:23 PM To: Mark Drucker<mailto:[email protected]> Cc: cisco-voip ([email protected])<mailto:[email protected]> Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Unity sending the * I know that works well, but the need is to have the end user press *XXXX and ring the extension from a call handler Leslie Meade .................................................................. Mobile:778.228.4339 | Main: 604.676.5239 Email: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> From: Mark Drucker [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:19 AM To: Leslie Meade Cc: cisco-voip ([email protected]) Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Unity sending the * Hi Leslie, You can send it through a translation pattern that will prepend the *. Mark On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Leslie Meade <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Can unity send a * ? I have a route pattern that needs a * to be entered for proper routing. While this is working fine from a phone, I am having a hard time getting Unity to send it. I would imagine that I cannot due to the fact that * is a regex number and it will not send it. Cheers Leslie _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip -- Mark Drucker CCIE #39606 Sr. Architect - Collaboration (925) 321-5791
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
