You can go for UnifiedFx.com.uk  ,they have good stuff and I have already
in a process of a big deal for my bank (10,000) ip phones with them .

Nazar Shabour
Snr. Network & UC Architect
Riyad bank, Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia




On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Sean Knight via cisco-voip <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  Hi,  we are running CUCM 9.1.2 and I would like a tool that would allow
> me to change background images and ring tones and maybe add a streaming
> webpage to the new CP-8841 phones?  There is a lot of screen and I was
> wondering if we could have a webpage streaming on it?
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
>
>
> thanks
>
>
>
> *Sean E. Knight*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to