Hi Shabbar,

What is the CUCM version?
So the users go into Inactive mode every 6 hours? Or once everyday? If
once, what time does that happen and is that during a sync?

Have you taken a look at the DirSync logs during the period of failure?
What about a packet capture to see if this could be an issue due to the
network?

Thanks
Sreekanth